Thursday, June 18, 2015

Summer Photo Books

Have you had the perfect summer vacation yet? I know a lot of us don't print pictures anymore. They go to our computer to die and never get printed. I try to stay on top of printing them to have some to flip through and use in picture frames, but then you have to store them.

My favorite solution...photo books!! And I can honestly say that we have at least 20 Shutterfly books at our house.

Shutterfly Photo Books 300x600

I have made them for everything from vacations, to birthday parties, births, football seasons, and so much more. They come in so many sizes that no matter how big or small your event, you can find the perfect one for you. AND, they're completely customizable, which makes this crafter's heart happy,

If you haven't tried them before, let this be the summer you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...