Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby

Our beautiful little girl isn't so little anymore. Today she turns FOUR years old. She gets smarter and more beautiful each day. I think I learn more from her than she does from me.

She loves teaching her brother how to play, and how to say new words. He is one lucky little boy. 
She writes her name and is learning to read. We are so proud of the little lady she has become. 

Looking at pictures of her I can't believe how much she has changed from the chubby, squishy baby she was 4 years ago.

4 Years Old


3 Years Old
Still has that sweet baby face....


2 Years Old


1 Year Old
She looks soooo much like her brother in this picture!


1 Day Old
My sweet little newborn. 


I wish they could stay tiny forever, but I know they will grow to become amazing, loving, people.

We love you baby girl! 

Happiest of Birthdays to You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...