Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Clemson Garden Flag

It's no secret that we are hardcore Clemson Tiger fans. Our house is decorated appropriately during football season, and our cars are decorated year-round. But we needed something extra. A sweet little pop of orange.

I updated our garden flag.



Using my embroidery machine, and some leftover burlap, I got to sewing. 


I left the edges of the burlap raw, stitching around the edges to keep it from fraying too much. I like the distressed look of burlap outside.


To keep the flag neat, I sewed another piece of burlap to the back, to add weight and hide the stitching from all sides. I think it gives it a more finished look, and the wind doesn't flip it over so easily.


Sweet and perfect. Always saying "Go Tigers!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...