Friday, April 11, 2014

{FREE} Pattern- The Carolina Breeze Bag

Just because sharing is caring....
 
I've decided to make the Carolina Breeze Bag pattern a

 
 
This was my very FIRST pattern I created, and I still love it.
 
I haven't made one in a while, but it's probably because my closet is full of them already.
 

The Carolina Breeze bag is a slouchy, purse sized bag, with a pleated top. The PDF pattern includes options for adding a sweet and girly bow to the outside and functional pockets to the inside.
The bag is also fully lined.
 
This is an easy-to-sew pattern for a person with beginner to intermediate sewing skills.
 
Click Here to go to the pattern shop for the instant download.


 
 




9 comments:

  1. How cute is this!!! Thanks for the free pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag! Just pinned! Thanks for sharing pattern!
    Happy Easter!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pattern! Thanks for sharing and linking up with us at the #WWDParty. Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Please add us to your linky list so items like this can be featured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! I've added ya'll to my list in my "Links" section.

      Delete
  5. Ooo, I'm a sucker for a free pattern, Thank you so much. Sadly my machine is being repaired (it stopped working just as I sat down fro a bank holiday weekend sewing frenzy) but once it's up and running again I will search my fabric stash and see who I can make one of these for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your free pattern at the party. I'll be sure to share it! I hope you drop by again to share your lovely posts. Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...