Friday, February 21, 2014

The Abigail Tunic: Coming Soon

I couldn't sew something up for baby boy without making something for my sweet girl. And of course.... I wanted to share with my lovely readers!
 
The Abigail Tunic PDF pattern is coming soon!


 
With a swingy fit it's the perfect shirt for play!
 
And of course...completely monogram appropriate.

 
The tunic length and 3/4 sleeves make it a go-to shirt for spring and fall months!
Dress it up or down with your fabric choice too.
 
I found this lobster print cotton lawn at our fabric store and HAD to have it.
 
 
I think Goldilocks likes it too.

 
The neck is gathered for a girly look, and there is a button closure in the back, for easy on and off.
 
This lobster version needed an orange button for a little pop of color. I love it.

 
The finishing touches are going on the pattern now.... it WILL be ready for your spring sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...