Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE with Baby Feet

Ya'll know one of my favorite things in the whole world is baby feet. I can't get enough of them. And the bigger my babies get, the more I realize those little baby feet aren't going to be so tiny for much longer.
 
A couple of years ago I made this Baby Feet Halloween Art. We still use it and love it.
 
With TWO babies now, it was time to paint more feet.
 
I used the same method as the Halloween piece, so you can follow that tutorial if you need instructions!

 
I put baby boy in the Bumbo to keep him kind of still (yeah right) and Goldilocks sat in a chair.
 
Their little feet made great "V's" for our LOVE sign.
 
 
Her feet are getting longer and skinnier, with high arches apparently.

 
And his are still wonderfully short, fat and flat.

 
We don't usually celebrate Valentine's Day around the house, but we do celebrate LOVE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...