Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bathroom Printables

Every now and then an update is in order. This one is long overdue. We've had our sweet baby boy in the house for almost a year now, yet the kids bathroom is still pink and green. Whoops. I didn't want to do a total overhaul, so I thought that changing one color would be sufficient. I swapped the pink for gray and that did the trick!
 
We had three picture frames on the wall with pink flowers...those had to go. I kept the green frames and made some bathroom printables to fill the frames.



And because sharing is caring....
Here are the printables for YOU!

I made them in 4 bathroom-friendly colors to hopefully match your décor.

Just right click and "save as".
These fit in an 8x10 frame with a small white border. You can resize to fit your needs.


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 


 
 
 
Happy Decorating!
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...