Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rustic Christmas Decor

I love natural decorating....bringing the outside, inside. It's not easy to do sometimes without looking really country, but little touches here and there can really stand out.

Here is a little round-up of some really sweet and beautiful ideas to bring a little bit of rustic charm to your Christmas decor this year!

Last year I made these little jute and wood ornaments. They still look adorable on our tree.

Natural Goodness

These little Christmas trees look simple to make, but would make a big statement on a mantle or coffee table.
My Girlish Whims shows you how to put them together.



Ya'll know I am a sucker for anything monogrammed, so when I saw these monogrammed wood ornaments, I swooned a little bit.
May Richer Fuller Be shows you how to make LOTS for your tree!



Learning Creating Living has put together this simple but stunning Christmas tree with twigs. Sometimes the most simple designs are the most beautiful.


 
 
Create Craft Love made this lighted burlap wreath. I'm not even close to being tired of burlap yet, so throw in some Christmas lights and I need one of these! I'm sure hubby wouldn't mind.

Lighted Burlap Garland via createcraftlove.com #burlap #25daysofchristmas #garland

The Thinking Closet has put together a home tour of her rustic Christmas decorations. How beautiful is this ruffled burlap tree skirt?? LOVE it. Check out all of her decor. It's beautiful.

DIY No-Sew Burlap Ruffle Christmas Tree Skirt!

In a season full of glitter, twinkly lights, sparkle and all things color,sometimes it's nice to enjoy some simple rustic beauty!
Some of these sweet ideas may make it into our home next year.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve had the itch to decorate, too. Unfortunately my stuff is in storage. We have been listening to music and watching Christmas movies. I say do it! There are worse things to do than decorate early.

    Gretta Hewson
    Veritable Movers in San Antonio website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...