Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oh What a Year

I claim that the year I was 22 was the best year of my life. Lots of great things happened that year.
 
However, I don't think I've ever had a more eventful year than this one!!
 
Starting with the birth of our second sweet baby, the births of lots of baby friends, the death of my sweet Granny, friends buying houses and moving, Hubby quitting his job and starting a new one, me quitting MY paying job...and starting a whole new adventure of staying home with my babies....
 
It has been a whirlwind of crazy around our house, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
 
It's been a busy year around the blog too!
 
Here have been some of your favorite posts this year:
 
Mesh Wreaths are becoming soooo popular, and a lot of you have turned to THIS tutorial for guidance on making your own!

 
I've become a little obsessed with fonts this year, and have enjoyed compiling my favorites for YOU
 
 
I was actually surprised to see that This tutorial for easy microwave cleaning was so popular. I guess your microwaves were as neglected as mine.
 
 
Remember to check the Tutorials page for new tutorials all the time, or sign up to get Grits & Giggles in your inbox and never miss a post!
 
I'm so thankful for my readers sharing life with me day by day!



 



 

1 comment:

  1. Such nice information about this article It's an amazing idea for us, and it cleans the microwave. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share with us. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...