Friday, May 17, 2013

Buy One, Get One

FREE
 
Yes... for the next 24 hours, Grits & Giggles sewing patterns are Buy 1, Get 1 free!
 
Pick up the new Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress pattern for your little girl!
 
Instant Download- The Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress Pattern E-Book
 
The sale/celebration is for two reasons:
 
The Etsy shop now offers INSTANT downloads of patterns. I want to see how well it works, and the best way to know is to hear from customers.
 
Second, my next sale will be my 100th sale on Etsy! For a tiny little shop, this is exciting for me!
 
So for the next 24 hours, buy one pattern for instant download, and in the Message to Seller, tell me which other pattern you want for FREE! I'll e-mail you the second pattern to your Etsy e-mail address.
 
This offer will end at 8:00pm eastern time on Saturday night.
 
Thanks to all of my fabulous readers for making blogging and sewing so  much fun!
 
Click Here to go to the shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...