Monday, March 4, 2013

Pattern Testers Needed- closed

(**Edit** Thanks for the HUGE response already! I have all I need for now, but there will be another pattern coming available soon that I will need help with too! Thanks! I'll be e-mailing those who will be testing soon)




Hello lovely readers!
 
With spring coming up FAST, I have been working on a couple of new patterns for the Shop. Every little girl needs a fun and flirty spring dress, and sewing it yourself means you can make it perfect for their personality.
 
Before I can complete these new patterns...I need someone to test them! I need to know that the directions are clear, the steps are concise and easy to follow, and that the pattern fits the sizes that it's intended for.
 
The first new pattern I'm working on is for the
 
 Lindsay Reverse Knot Dress
 
(front)

 
(Back)

 
The dress is constructed like a boutique-style knot dress, except the ties are in the back...in a HUGE bow!
 
It has a fully lined bodice and a sweet ruffle on the bottom for extra girly flare.

 
The back tie makes the dress very adjustable and comfortable to wear.

 
Modest front coverage keeps it sweet too!

 
This pattern is for a confident beginner. It does involve making button holes and long ruffles!
It is sized for 6 months-5T
 
If you are interested in testing, please send me an e-mail to
 
Include a link to your blog if you have one. I will need pictures of the finished dress ON a model.
 
The pattern will be ready in a few days, so let me know if you're ready to sew!
 
Thanks crafty friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...