Monday, March 11, 2013

Cannister Labels

I've been sharing how I've been organizing and "neat-ifying" my house to make life less chaotic.
 
From Freezer Meals to My Menu Board, I've been getting things in order and making them look less messy. Since I was in the kitchen already, I stayed there for anothe project.
 
When Hubby and I got married, I got lots of these great acrylic cannisters, and immediately filled them with kitchen goodies. I also labeled them....
 
like this...

 
Nothing says neat and organized like Sharpie-on-tape labels.
 
So it's worked for 5 years, and it's really not that bad, but I knew it could be prettier. And I wanted to move some of the cannisters out of the cabinet, and onto my countertops, so they had to get pretty.


Silhouette Cameo to the rescue!!
 
I browsed my font collection, and decided on Pacifica. Isn't it cute?
 
I cut the words out of black vinyl and in no time I had cute and NEAT labels for my cannisters.


Now I'm happy to have them on my countertop, and they no longer tumble out of my cabinets when I open them! It's nice to see when it's time for a refill too. There is nothing worse than running out of sugar in this house...we need our Kool-Aid.


Tackling the filing cabinet is next. I'm a little scared to start that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...