Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome to the World Abigail

My cousin's sweet baby girl was born last Saturday after a loooooong day of labor. I know it was a long, tiring day, but the end result completely erases all of the crazy moments from your mind.
 
Here is Abigail Juliann at 1 day old. Such a sweet little face, and so alert!

 
Eyes wide open ready to see the world...


One thing I learned about Hubby early on...he LOVES babies. Abigail perked right up when he held her.

 
Here's the proud Mommy (Aprile) and Daddy (George)
And a big yawn from baby girl.


Such a beautiful little family...


Here she is with her great-granny. Or Gi-Gi as Grayson calls her now.

 
 I finally got my turn to hold her, but she was getting hungry, so it was short-lived before she went back to her mommy.

 
It's just a few short weeks until we get to hold our own little bundle of joy. 6 more weeks according to the doctor....we'll see what baby boy has in mind for his birthday though.

1 comment:

  1. A big welcome to Abigail and congratulations to her parents! I have an Abigail in my own life, and she is a delight!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...