Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Go Vote!!

Today is VOTING DAY people!
 
I don't blog about politics, or my personal position on things for a lot of reasons, but on this very important day I do want to say....
Excercise your right to VOTE today.
 
No vote today means no complaining for the next 2-4 years.
 
And just to be on a little soapbox.... don't vote a straight party ticket.
Know your candidates, know what they stand for, and vote based on informed decisions....not Donkeys versus Elephants.
 
Our local election has LOTS of petition candidates this year who are running for neither party, but are excellent candidates for office.
 
Make your voice heard today!!
 
 
 
And for my international readers....Love ya'll too... today is just another Tuesday. I hope it's wonderful!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...