Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Clemson vs Maryland

Another Clemson home game has come and gone...with a WIN! Only two more games left. I look forward to tailgating as much as the actual games some times. It's good family time!

Sometimes we sneak away for some pictures and a long walk....

The little one was not too thrilled about this particular photo spot.


Trying to run away....she didn't get very far. 


It took the whole season...but we finally got a good family shot. I love these two. 


BIG KISSES!!!!!


This little girl loves her Nana and Papa...



It went from 80 degrees to 50 during the game!!That southern sun puts off some heat.
 



Two silly girls....right there....

Gray loves her Aunt Kai-Kai. 
And popcorn...she loves popcorn too. 


Sometimes I wonder if I drive my family crazy having my camera out all the time. But I don't worry about it too much. Someone has to take the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...