Thursday, October 4, 2012

New Shades

I was recently sent some sunglasses to review c/o Firmoo.com. They have a great selection of prescription and sunglasses to fit all personalities. I was extra excited to get to PICK my pair! 
 
I chose these little beauties....

 
I like my glasses oversized to cover more of my face
(Sun protection people!!)
Hubby says they're too big...but he always says that about my glasses.
 
I love the ombre brown color of the frame, and the details on the earpiece.

 
They are comfortable to wear AND look good on. All of their glasses come with a hard and soft case, which is great when you have a toddler around who likes to throw things.

 
They offer free glasses to first time customers too. Check out the details HERE. Head on over and check them out! Just because it's fall doesn't mean the sun won't be out...dress your eyes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...