Thursday, October 11, 2012

Instagram Dumpage

Some of my favorite pictures taken during the week are on my good old phone. It's good to get them out of the phone every now and then.
 
If you're a follower on Instagram @gritsandgiggles then you've probably seen these and their stories.
 
Tuesday night is Hot Dog night...and Gray won't let us forget it. Her and Hubby were enjoying theirs!
 
 
This is one of the most precious pictures I've caught on my phone. She never sleeps with her face out so I can get pictures.
 
 
I was a Tiger from head-to-toe last Saturday. I used my Silhouette to make some tiny tiger paws to show some extra spirit.
 
 
Nobody can have a legitimate pregnancy anymore without taking the "Cell Phone Bump Pictures"...so here's one from 22 weeks! Baby is still low and really popping out there.
 
 
Her royal highness doesn't walk up stairs...rather...she is carried.
 
 
Gray has had the experiment priveledge of going to Daddy-Day-Care every day of her life. Some days are more interesting than others...like tutu and pajama day.
 
 
Instagram dumpage is kind of a "day in the life" series. No real craftiness...no real advice.... just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...