Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Mail!!

I got some happy mail today! I finally ordered the fabric that I'll use to make the bedding and accessories for Baby #2's room.
 
I got this wonderful package of fabric from Westwood Acres on Etsy. The fabric line is "Out to Sea" by Sarah Jane for Michael Miller. I got the "Ahoy There" colorway, full of rich blues and reds.
 
 
I ordered this adorable border print of sailing boats to make a crib skirt. Won't they be adorable sailing under the crib.
 
 
I receieved a fat 1/8th bundle of all of the "boy" prints to make his quilt out of. These are my three favorite prints. Whales and Norwalls, steering wheels and anchors.
 
They will look great in a patchwork.
 
 
There are even more prints in the "blue" scheme, from maps, to pirates, to an alphabet spelled out in rope! Perfect for a nursery.
 
 
There are more cute prints in accenting reds and yellows.
 
 
Now, if I can find some time to sit down and sew these up! The nursery is totally naked right now, needed paint and a crib. Those will come soon enough, but when they do, I want these to be ready to throw in there too! Baby will be here before I know it.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I have been collecting bits and pieces to make a nautical themed room for my latest addition to the family. I'm going to have to check the fabric out. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! Can't wait to see your nursery!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...