Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guest Posters Needed



Two of my girlfriends are expecting their first little miracles, and we are expecting baby #2, so I have been crafting up a storm around here! 

From baby showers, to maternity clothes, to baby things, my craft room has exploded with all things BABY!

I will be doing a series in a few weeks sharing some of these tutorials with you, but would LOVE to add some other crafters/bloggers to the line up as well.

If you have a fun craft, nursery idea, baby shower theme, maternity fix, or Mama-must-have that you love to create, or have created.....get in on the fun!

I would prefer new submissions that have not been published, but if you have pictures from a fantastic baby shower you've thrown, with all of the decor, food, and awesomeness, we would love to see it!

If you are interested, please e-mail me with your Name, Blog, and project idea at gritsandgigglesboutique@yahoo.com to let me know.

Once I get a list, I'll lock down a date!

Thanks Crafty Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...