Sunday, September 2, 2012

The Midnight Flight

It's been a loooong time since Hubby and I ran, but we wanted to get off our butts and run the "Midnight Flight" together this year.
 
This was our first race since This one back in July.
 
This race is a local tradition, run every Labor Day weekend.
 
 
It's a night race which makes it lots of fun to begin with.
We had GLOW STICKS!!!!
 
 
Did you see my latest announcement??? That's right folks...I'm almost 5 months pregnant....and still running.
Baby liked the neon shirt I think.
 
 
No matter how we took our pictures, they turned out crazy. I guess that's what happens when we use a camera phone! Its all in the memory of the moment though.
 
 
One of my girlfriends from college ran too. It was her 1st 5K after a wonderful weight loss journey. She finished great!
 
 
I'm glad I'm feeling good enough to start running again, but this was definitely a challenge and my poor little legs are paying for it two days later!

1 comment:

  1. I saw your announcement (amidst nappies, making meals, and trying to settle a baby I didn't get to comment before) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    I am in awe of you running while you are pregnant. I tried teaching skipping to kindy and first graders once when I was 7 months pregnant... I felt like my belly needed a bra! lol
    Hope the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly for you. :)
    Sheree xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...