Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cupcake Express Party Supplies

I want to introduce to you one of the sweetest companies I've gotten to work with!




They are who I turned to for Gray's adorable birthday invitations this year.
Even with personalization, their turnaround time on invitations is great, and the finished product is beautiful.
I printed her invitations from home, and the quality of the file was perfect.


I even used their "Thank You" tags on our party favors! Everyone loved that they matched the theme and the invitations. They were so easy to use.


They offer banners, cupcake wrappers, food cards, invitations, cupcake toppers and so much more in any theme you can think of. Everything coordinates perfectly.

Check out their shop for all of your invitation and party planning needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...