Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I want to wish a very Happy Father's Day to all of the Daddy's out there!!

There are two in particular that I want to celebrate...

Mine....


And Grayson's...


We have the best Daddy's in the world!!

Grayson's Papa would do anything in the world for that baby girl...and me too! We are two very lucky girls.

Both of which are wrapped entirely around these tiny, tiny little fingers.


Wrapped...I tell you.  It started early...


Hubby takes care of his family, his girls, like nobody else.


And I'd say that Daddy is definitely Grayson's favorite.



Gray had a special "I Love You" message for her Daddy today....

I hope you're all having a wonderful day celebrating the strong and loving men in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...