Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Features

We had some wonderful projects linked up at last week's
{I Made This} Party!!

Thanks to everyone who linked up!

Here are a few of my favorites...

This library tote is adorable. I can't help but sing the words in my head...


This swim cover up is a GREAT Victoria's Secret look-alike. and...it's no sew!


My cloth diaper loving heart just loves this duo. You MUST check out her post to see something special inside the diaper!


Every week there is something cuter and cuter from the girls at Uncommon Designs! These beach cupcakes are no exception...


Grab a "Featured" button crafty friends!

Come back Wednesday night at 10:00pm to link up your favorite projects so we can see what YOU have been working on this week!






2 comments:

  1. I missed the diaper and bag on last weeks post - thanks for pointing it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU for featuring my library tote!! You rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...