Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Kaileigh Dress Pattern is Here!

The long-awaited Kaileigh Dress sewing pattern is here!

I have enjoyed making this dress many times already and have loved putting the pattern together for YOU. The dress is totally reversible, making it truly 2 dresses in 1. This is an easy-to-sew pattern, only requiring two pattern pieces and a straight stitch on your machine!

The pattern is available in sizes 6 month- 4T. The knotted shoulder ties make it a very adjustable dress that will fit your little girl season to season if they are between sizes. The length is modest, hitting below the knee.



A big {Thank You} to Alicia at The Creative Vault for testing this pattern for me.
She does a great job and takes wonderful pictures!




I've been able to make several of these little dresses for Gray, and for others. Her birthday dress is in the making right now using this pattern!

I recently made one for my friend's 5 month old little girl! I loved making it in a tinier size, and she gave me free-liberties with embellishments, so I HAD to add some little pockets.


The possiblities for embellishing this dress are truly endless. If you can't do it on one side...flip it over and embellish the other! Two totally unique dresses in one.




If Gray's whole wardrobe could be seersucker, it probably would be. She has worn this dress a LOT this year already.



Hop on over to the SHOP and pick up yours today. Only $6.50, for 6 sizes!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...