Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Craftsy

Have ya'll been to Craftsy yet???

This site is full of classes, patterns, tutorials, and supplies to get you crafting!

And now....you can download your favorite
Grits & Giggles
patterns directly from their site!

That's right. INSTANT download. I know when I'm ready to craft I want to do it NOW.
Although I send patterns ASAP when they're ordered on Etsy, there's always going to be some delay. I'm at work, or sleeping, or being a Mommy.

At Craftsy, you click, pay, and get your pattern right on your computer. It's the same patterns I offer through Etsy, just faster delivery.

Click HERE to go to my pattern shop...or click on the nifty button!


I'm a Craftsy Designer

Browse the other shops and classes too.
There's something for everyone, not just sewing projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...