Sunday, April 22, 2012

"I Made This" Features

So I meant to have this up yesterday....whoops! It's been a super busy weekend for us. Better late than never right?? Thanks to everyone who linked up for our first "I Made This" linky party! There were some wonderful projects and ideas linked up. Make sure you check them all out.

Here are a few of my favorites!!

A sweet little fold-over clutch from the Little Giggler. I love her fabric choices.


This knock-off pillow is fabulous. And she got her son to help with the design!


I never would have thought the kids helped with this one. I need to give Gray some crayons!


How cute is this twisted bubble skirt? What a neat variation on a new classic.


And the most viewed link of the week was.....

This Swing Dress pattern and tutorial!! I love the ruffle on the front.


Grab a featured button from the left sidebar crafty friends!!

I hope you'll all come back and invite your friends to this week's party! 
It starts Wednesday night at 10:00.

Grab a party button from the sidebar, or add it to your party list as a reminder!
See you then!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my skirt, Jenilyn! :D And thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my art project with the kids!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...