Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Testers Needed!!

I'm in need of some fabulous pattern testers to try out my new

 Lauren Twirl Skirt Pattern


It's a full and buncy, mid-calf length skirt for little girls.
It will be available in sizes 12 months-5T.


I need 3 lovely sewists to test the pattern for me and give me feedback on the fit/ease/directions.


If you are interested in being a pattern tester, please comment on this post or send me an e-mail with your e-mail address and the size you would be testing. It can be for a gift or for your own little one, but you must be able to get pictures of it ON a little girl. I will need the finished pictures within 1 week of receiving the pattern. If you are a confident sewer...this skirt takes only 30 minutes to put together!


*Thanks*

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I'd love to give it a go. I have a nearly 1yr old girl and a nearly 4 yr old girl to use to test it out :)
    sherryws (at) dodo (dot) com (dot) au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to. I have a baby girl who is just about to fit into 12 months, and another girl who is in 3T, so I can definitely test out those sizes for you. helenhandley @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be a pattern tester again! In fact, I made myself a skirt recently and I could make DD (18 months) a matching one with your pattern :-)
    Amydove518@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have w granddaughters age 1,One gdaughter is a tall, size 2t, the other is short 9 to 12 m.. I am gandma and would love to test and photograph them for you. I could post on my flicker account.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOooo...I'd love to test the pattern out! I have some cutie nieces...I'm sure one of them can be my little model! Thanks for the opportunity.

    3T

    fifiybr@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, it looks like you already have enough testers but if you need another one just let me know. I have a 22 month old and 3 year old daughter and I could test the 2T and 3T sizes if you need.
    Thanks,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd be happy to help out if you need another. I'd be making a 4-5T size. :)

    Thecreativevault(at)hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please! I have an 18m-2T

    Rileynamber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to try it! I'd be making a 2t. :)

    oddiferous@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know if it is late or not, but I would try it. As an e-learning tutorial maker AND hobby-sewer I love to test sewing tutorials.
    (4T) (I am fast as well:)
    blaskoagi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...