Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Lauren Twirl Skirt

The Pattern is Here!!!






After lots of work and love, and some seriously adorable skirts from my pattern testers, the pattern is available in the SHOP.

The 16 page eBook is FULL of color photos and step-by-step on how to put the skirt together, with optional embellishments. It is for sizes 12-18 months - 5T, but could easily be made a little smaller or larger if you adjust some measurements on your own.

Sherry from What I Made Today made these two adorable skirts for her little girls. I love how they coordinate without being too matchy!


My friend Amy made these two sweet little skirts. How much do you LOVE the Minnie Mouse??




This skirt is SUPER simple to sew together and the possiblities for fabric combinations are truly endless. One of Sherry's had a lace overlay! I wish I had thought of that!

You may sell these skirts in small quantities, locally, or in an Etsy shop after purchasing the pattern. It's a great little piece to have in your shop, or in your little girls wardrobe in every color!

Find it HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to purchase one of these for my granddaughter. She would look beautiful in one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...