Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Love Wednesday



It's that time again!!

 I love Wednesdays because I get to feature what YOU have been working on. I love discovering amazing projects that inspire me and make me say WOW.

I've been thinking about making some pillows, and when I saw these at Positively Splendid I was in love. I have a serious love for green and blue. She even has a tutorial!!

I love these sweet little pillows from Lovely Etc. They would be wonderful on a front porch swing.

This winter hat from See Kate Sew is a perfect way to refashion a too-small or tired sweater. She has a pattern and tutorial for you!

The brilliant colors of this circus party over at Vixen Made caught my eye. I love the attention to detail!

One of my favorite crafty ladies, Vanessa at The Crafty Nest has created these Valentine's Day Oreo Pops. They would be soooo delicious and pretty for any occasion!

Thanks for sharing your craftiness with us!
Here's your featured button Crafty Friends!

 

Featured Button

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...