Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

What I Love banner 
 
It's time for another What I Love Wednesday, where I get to show off what YOU have been up to this week!
 
I'm loving all of the fall and Thanksgiving themed crafts and foods I've seen floating around.
 
Natalie at Johnny In A Dress has put together a great tutorial on how to make these Darling turkey applique shirts.


Turkey Shirt Tutorial
 
 
Edible turkeys from The Seven Year Cottage


Sweet Thanksgiving Treats from Simple Girl


Candy Cornucopia
 
 
I'm always looking for cute bows for Gray, and this one is TOO cute!

Turkey Bow at Shirley's Craft Blog

What's Thanksgiving without food??? This Cranberry-Pumpkin Cake makes my mouth water just LOOKING at it.


Cranberry-Pumpkin Cake by Singing With Birds
 
 
Here's your featured button Crafty Friends!

Featured Button 
 
 
I hope you've all enjoyed the Thanksgiving goodness. Stop by these crafty blogs to check out their tutorials, as well as all of the other wonderful things they have to offer!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my two-bite turkeys... Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! THank you sooo much for the feature! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenilyn! Thanks so much for featuring my Candy Cornucopia! We do have so much for which to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my cake Jenilyn. I only wish I could stop by and share one with you. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...