Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Football and Freetime

Well folks, the first football game of the season has come and gone (with a WIN, by the way) and Labor Day weekend is behind us. When did this happen??? Time flies way to fast for me. Here are some pictures from our long weekend full of football, friends, and family...


I realize I look naked in this picture...but I assure you I'm not! I'm sporting the Game Day Dress.

Gray isn't the world's biggest fan of being in a "Kissing Sandwich"


Gray and her Papa....good luck getting her away from him!


"The Most Exciting 25 Seconds in College Football"....yes...it's the running down the hill in Death Valley! I love the screaming, clapping, music, and Balloons!


Lots and Lots and Balloons


To wind down, we had a lazy Sunday afternoon with the family. We took Gray to the park to let her swing.


It had been a looong time since I had been in a swing!


This girl loves her Daddy!


This weekend will be another filled with football and family...only this time, Gray is coming to the game! She went to her first high school game last week and spent the whole game clapping and dancing to the band. I hope she loves the Clemson game just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...